Buying & Selling Your Way to a Fabulous Wedding with eBay
Your wedding day. A day you've dreamed about your whole life. You've imagined the romantic setting, your fairytale dress, the piece of art that is your cake. But have you imagined the cost? On average, Americans spend approximately $22,000 on a wedding. Invitations, cake toppers, rings, dresses, and decorations add up to a heart-stopping budget.
Enter eBay and a brand-new book on how you can use eBay to stretch your wedding budget in ways you've never imagined.
"Buying & Selling Your Way to a Fabulous Wedding with eBay" by Leah Ingram takes you step by step through each element of your wedding and shows you how using eBay can help you save an enormous amount of money and time--and how it can help you end up with that wedding you've always dreamed of having but without breaking the bank. You'll also learn how you can sell your wedding items (or the gifts that weren't quite what you wanted) after the big day.
Get tips on planning for, and purchasing, important wedding items, including:
* Accessories, such as cufflinks for the men, or purses and jewelry for the women
* Decorations for both the ceremony and the reception
* Printed materials, such as invitations, programs, thank-you cards, and the guest book
* Gifts for your wedding party and favors for attendees at the reception
* The crown jewel of your big day--the wedding gown!