Plan Your Wedding In No Time
From the Introduction
My husband proposed to me at the end May and by mid-November, we were husband and wife. Had I wanted to find a book that would help me go from engaged to married in less than a year, I would have been out of luck. I've seen books that promise to help you pull together a wedding in six months or less or even four months or less but what about my unique timeline of five-and-a-half months? None of those titles spoke to me. What I needed at that point in my life was a soup-to-nuts book that would help me plan a wedding in no time but it didn't exist. Well, now it does.
The idea behind Plan Your Wedding In No Time is simple: with organized, easy-to-follow to-do lists, this book will teach anyone how she can pull together a fabulous wedding affair in no time.
Who Should Read This Book? See if you fit any of these descriptions:
* Are you an engaged woman with a time-consuming job? This book is for you.
* Is one of you a graduate student with limited funds--and limited time to plan your upcoming wedding? This book is for you.
* Are you just starting out in your career and unsure what kind of wedding your want or can afford? This book is for you.
* Are you planning a destination wedding from afar? This book is for you.
* Would you like to have an intimate wedding for just a few friends? This book is for you.
* Are you planning to have a big bash with hundreds of guests? This book is for you.
* Do you want your wedding to reflect who you are in both your professional and personal lives? This book is for you.
The great thing about Plan Your Wedding In No Time is it's a wedding-planning book that works for every woman. Whether you're planning a wedding for 40 or 400, or if you have a few weeks or a few months to plan your wedding, this book is for you. Plan Your Wedding In No Time will help you make the most of your time and energy for planning a wedding to remember, and it won't leave your frustrated or feeling as if you're spinning your wheels.